Monday, August 10, 2009

Top of the Morning Danish






If you like sweets, then this dessert is perfect for you! The ingredients consist of sugar, powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, crescent rolls, and a couple of other things. It is definitely not fat-free or even a low-fat dessert, but it is VERY good! :) I have made this several times, and each time, it seems to get better. I have always put blueberries on top (that's what the recipe calls for), but you can also put cinnamon, cherry pie filling, or any of your other favorite toppings on top. This recipe is actually under the "Breakfast" section, but I believe it works better as a dessert. I have tried it for breakfast, and it's a little too sweet for early in the morning! :) You definitely need to try this sugary, sweet dessert. It's a favorite of my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment