Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not Your Mom's Meatloaf...and not mine either

Last night I made Not Your Mom's Meatloaf for James and I. It had a couple of strange ingredients in it so I wasn't to sure how it would turn out. I'm going to say it was just OK...my regular meatloaf is much better, of course! This recipe called for ground beef, Italian sausage, celery, carrots, and the other normal meat loaf stuff. I omitted the carrots because I thought that really didn't sound good. The celery was fine but I think it was the Italian sausage that made it taste a little off. The Italian sausage mixed with the ketchup just didn't do it for us. I'm not going to tell you NOT to make this because it wasn't gross... it just wasn't our favorite, but it might be yours! Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment