Thursday, August 20, 2009

Golden Chicken Rolls

This dish is good, but I don't think I'll be making it again. It takes a little to much effort to make, and I don't think I have to the patience. You have to split chicken breasts, stuff with ham and cheese, and you're supposed to use toothpicks to close up the chicken...that part didn't work so well with me, so I didn't end up using the toothpicks. You roll the chicken in a bread crumb/parmesan cheese mixture and then bake. Because I didn't use toothpicks, the cheese melted out everywhere all over the pan. (I don't think there was any left IN the chicken). The last step called for a few ingredients to be mixed together to form a sauce to drizzle on top of the chicken after it cooked, but I was tired and hungry by that point, so we just ate the chicken as it was. Don't get me wrong, it did have good flavor, and I'm sure the sauce would have made it even better. I just think there are easier ways to make good chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment