Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pasta Shells Florentine




I made this dish tonight, and I REALLY like it. I will definitely add it to my "make again" recipes. It was so easy to make. Just cook about 20 jumbo pasta shells. Mix frozen spinach (that has been cooked and drained), cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and a small amount of nutmeg together. Stuff the jumbo shells with the mixture, and line them in a baking dish. Pour a jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce on top and bake. DELICIOUS!! I figured it can't be too bad for you because you're really not eating much pasta, and I used fat free cottage cheese and low-fat mozzarella cheese. It is also very filling! I'm sure the leftovers will be even better tomorrow! :) Brad said he liked it, but he wasn't so sure about it because of the spinach. You really can't taste the spinach AT ALL, but he just didn't like the look of it. I think I'm going to have to start blind-folding him so he won't be able to see what he's eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment